Weekly Pool Service in Orange County
When you choose Bridge Pool as your pool service company, you can count on reliable and on time pool service, the same day each week.
Some pool and spa service companies in Orange County clean your pool just 48 weeks each year. Bridge pool guarantees service 50 weeks each year. The extra two appointments insure that your pool will always be safe and crystal clear, year round.
Our pool service technicians will perform the following steps while cleaning and adjusting your pool/spa:
- A detailed chemical analysis & adjustment of your pools water chemistry*
- Treat with Algae Inhibitor (“No Mor Problems”)**
- Vacuum pool and or spa as required.
- Brush surface tile with tile soap to prevent or reduce calcification.
- Brush pool / spa steps and walls as required.
- Skim the surface water to remove all floating debris.
- Clean all skimmer and pump baskets.
- Confirm the proper operation and integrity of all weir valves.
- Inspect all pool/spa equipment to insure proper operation.
- Check water level and leave filling instructions if necessary.
- Backwash filter and add additional DE as needed.
- Inspect & Clean salt cell as needed.
- Insure proper operation of heater when actively used.
A service slip will always be left with special instructions detailing non-standard service and/or maintenance requirements.
*Standard chemicals such as chlorine, sodium bicarbonate, muriatic acid and soda ash are included in our monthly service fee.
**All of our fresh water pools are treated with the algae inhibitor known as “No Mor Problems” at no additional charge.