Spa & Hot Tub Service in Orange County
If you have a in-ground spa or an above ground hot tub in Orange County, we can provide you with the service you are looking for.
Our spa and hot tub services are provided to you by an expertly trained and qualified pool service technician.
Weekly service includes:
- 50 weeks of service, once per week (as opposed to the industry standard of 48)
- A detailed chemical analysis & adjustment of the water chemistry*
- Treat with Algae Inhibitor (“No Mor Problems”)**
- Vacuum spa as required
- Brush surface tile with tile soap to prevent/reduce calcification.
- Brush steps and walls as required
- Skim the surface water to remove all floating debris
- Clean all skimmer and pump baskets
- Confirm the proper operation and integrity of all weir valves
- Inspect all equipment to insure proper operation
- Check water level and leave filling instructions if necessary
- Backwash filter as required
A service slip will always be left with special instructions detailing non-standard service and or maintenance requirements for your spa.
*Standard chemicals such as chlorine, sodium bicarbonate, muriatic acid and soda ash are included in our monthly service fee.
**All of our pools are treated with the algae inhibitorat no additional charge